E V A B U C H M U L L E R
Academy of Fine Arts, Budapest, Hungary.
* Founding Member SQUAT Theatre.
Book and Publication
* New Observations, Squat Theatre with Stephan Balint. 1986.
* Squat Theatre with Anna Koos published by Artists Space 1996
Awards for Theatre Design:
* Guggenheim Fellowship, 1990..
* BESSIE Award, 1986 for Squat Theatre's DREAMLAND BURNS.
* RITUALS OF RENTED ISLAND: 2014. Whitney Museum.
*Mr. Dead & Mrs. Free: A History of Squat Theatre. 1996,
Artist Space, NYC.
*A PAINTED SHOW 1984, Postmasters Gallery, NYC.
*SUSPENSE 1984, Hallwalls, Buffalo.
*THE MOMENTS BEFORE THE TRAGEDY I, II, III. 1982
The Kitchen, NYC.
*MR.DEAD & MRS FREE'S CAFE P.S.1,1981
For the past 20 years has worked as a decorative painter in NYC.
646 696 9650 New York, NY